A Sound Bit of Deductive Reasoning
When I saw this photo, I was amazed by the brilliance of the argument. I just wish Reverend Briggs had brought it all home with a lights-out conclusion like:
- Therefore lunatic atheists and their lawyers should be shot on sight.
- Therefore lunatic atheists and their lawyers should be imprisoned.
- Therefore LA&L should move to Cuba.
- Therefore it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.
- Therefore I want to fart in LA&L’s mouths.
- Therefore Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- Therefore let’s play the Feud!
- Therefore Tippecanoe and Tyler Too.
- Therefore where’s the beef?
- Therefore you, sir, are no Jack Kennedy.
- Therefore the Bolsheviks poisoning your precious bodily fluids with fluoride.
- Therefore, farting in LA&L’s mouths is no longer funny. Now we must fart in their eyes.
- Therefore we must send all our eggs to India.
- Therefore we must light cigarettes in boxcars boxcars boxcars racketing/through snow toward lonesome farms in grand-father night.
But alas, he stopped at the descriptive phase and left us to devise our own prescriptions. Kudos and plaudits for bringing the argument to the billboard, an underused medium in our national sociopolitical discourse.