Note: I have already updated this a few times since posting. I’ve added new links at the bottom and begun to number them. Check back for new links throughout the day.
- Trigger-happy Texas Board of Ed finds guilt by the most dubious sort of association. They purged an author of children’s books for having the same name as a Communist.
- Also from Texas: some crackerjack police work. Good work, boys. Have a donut, satisfied that you’ve done justice.
- Why is Ray Comfort citing to Stormfront? When you can’t find better sources than this rat’s nest of internet racism, perhaps you should re-evaluate your case.
- A professional basketball league for American-born white people. Why?
- How to fuck Iraq out of $85,000,000.00.
- What the fuck is wrong with these people? I know I expressed my own reservations about tattoos recently, but I sure as shit didn’t have this stuff in mind.
- Depending on where you work, this might not be safe to view at work (there should really be a commonly-used abbreviation for that), but it sure looks like a nice toy.
- A school bans dictionaries. What a world, what a world.
- Here’s an injury you don’t see every day.
Ray Comfort’s blog has had the Stormfront link purged from it, but with no explanation or apology from Comfort. In other words, his ideology drove him to quote from an avowed anti-Semitic and white separatist source, and when he was caught at it, he didn’t have the balls to say, “I made a mistake.”
This from a guy who wants you to believe him over Charles Darwin.